Friday, May 23, 2014

Greek Support: Theta Delta Alpha Sorority Inc.

  As a former founder of Rho Upsilon Tau Sorority Inc. (P.Y.T), I completely understand how much time, effort and hard work it takes for your sorority to be the way you want it. I had my sorority from 2011-2012. When I was a founder, there was not many people reaching out to me. I am a strong believer of helping others. I am currently a Diamond In Delta Eta Rho Sorority Inc.
  Theta Delta Alpha Sorority Inc. is under the foundation of Diva Emerald & Cece Pate. This group of amazing women is exactly just that, always supporting other greek and non greek organizations. I always enjoy working with these amazing ladies. They are very humble, and definitely love their sorority and represent it well.  I want to just say thank you very much for allowing me to lend my helping hand, as well as for supporting all that I do as a business woman in Second Life.















No comments:

Post a Comment