Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Greek Support : Theta Nu Theta Fraternity Inc.


As one of many loyal fans of these amazing and real men of Theta Nu Theta Fraternity Inc, its been an amazing journey to follow. I have always been a big fan of Theta Nu Theta , not because of the name and because it reminds me of one of the hottest urban Step movies of all time, but because these guys truly stand for what is written. "My Brother's Keeper" as their motto reads, they are just that. Never backing down from anything, striving for greatness. I've watched these amazing guys from day one, nothing much as changed, new faces of course, but that same Boomtastic identity is still there. It was an honor and a privilege when I was asked to do their pictures, even though I've done several imagery for them in the past.  



                                       




  


                                                          

 


 


                                                      











No comments:

Post a Comment