Sunday, September 28, 2014

Pearlistic Dimensions Tweak101

THEMED POSTS
^_^ HEYY!!!! I want to thank all my designers, and fashion groups that have been giving me an opportunity to became a better photographer as well as blogger!. I am enjoying it more then I can express. I am going to start doing Themed posts. I've started to some what, the Sweet Thang Hunt Candygirl hunt.. most of those posts are Candy themed. So just wanting to give my fashion designers that I blog for that all my future blog posts will be themed. Once again I am blessed and thankful for the love and support that all of you have shown and have given. ^_^

=!.!= Every Month the theme will change. For example October is coming up..
 Halloween & Breast Cancer.. will be the theme for that month and so on. All Posts will be either about Breast Cancer( Pink & white) or Halloween (orange &Black) =!.!=


<3 PBM


No comments:

Post a Comment