Friday, September 19, 2014

*|*STYLE IT #42*|* FS-RD6~{B-Dazzle}&VG ~Since You Been Gone

 Since You Been Gone
The moment when your soul is no longer in our house. The moment when i realize that I walking outside our home and its just me. Since you been gone its hard to get myself right. I've been going crazy. We started off friends then into something .. but now I know its all pretend.

Attire:
{B-DaZZled} - Stretchin' The Truth  

Accessories:
!(A(D)FENDATII SPIKED EARRINGS & 4FINGER RING
!(A)D) Diamonds Allover Face Piercing

Mardis Gras Beads Large[orange]

VG BARCELONA GOLD

Appearance
.::LUNA::. Body Art - PMN Hunt 2014(Yellow)
[Pelle]SAHANA MESH HAIR HONEY BLONDE
Pink Acid Liquid Lips Lip Gloss[orange]
[ b a h o l i ]  - Astrid 
Deesses Skins: Nadine 


Round #6 Designer {B-DAZZLED} & VG

❤ вℓσg ❤

❤ ƒℓιcкя ❤

❤ ƒαcєвσσк ❤

❤ ƒαcєвσσк gяσυρ ❤

❤ мαякєтρℓαcє ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment