Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Duplicating with Your Own Style

Duplicating with Your Own Style

     Back to learning amazing and new things with my mentor Trini Frequency. I finally came back from my much needed break from doing Second Life photography. First homework assignment, which I was very much excited about. I was kinda nervous about what it was going to be, but it was something I really needed help on. FLYERS!!!! The assignment was to Duplicate a flyer style with my own flava!!  It was very fun doing this assignment, googled all the images from the model, Skulls, cat shadow and pretty much added that MxdbreedGraphix style . 

  
This is the flyer that I was assigned to Duplicate. 
Flyers like this are very amazing, the graphix are crisp and clean.


This is the Finished product of my creation.
I duplicated with my own style. I love contrast of colors, but not too many.
The accent of orange and blues give the flyer Pop. 
Everything is pretty much complementing each other from left to right. 
NO THIS IS NOT A REAL EVENT FLYER! 






No comments:

Post a Comment