Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Real Static : What You Never Knew Was There

  
I've spent the last few months on Second Life being a photographer for varies of magazines, and I've always wanted my own. I've been deliberating on this project for some times. My Sister 2nd2non Chrome the Owner and Editor of The King Fling Magazine gave amazing advice as well as explained to me that its really based on your own vision and finding people to help execute your vision. I then went to my parents(which both my father ElPeligroso & SugalisciousMe Static inspire me.), they seemed very excited about it, and then when I gave the "game plan" or reasoning for me wanting to create such an amazing and thought out project. 
  As a helpful and caring person I believe in what others have to offer the grid, and most do not even bother to venture out and really see whats in store on the grids yet undiscovered. Real Static Magazine is not just about who is popular or the hottest avi, but to shine light on things that should have light shine on them such as, Family, Love, and Happiness.  Explorations on other sims then just the urban side, and learn about things that might inspire someone not just in Second Life but in Real Life.  
  I have been gathering some great help to make this project very successful, and a very unique. My Aunt Isis Doc Bade, has been great influence on many of the things that are going to be featured in this publication. My Sister 2nd2non Chrome my #1 support system who has been someone to always been there and supported me through all. ElPeligroso & SugalisciousMe Static, two amazing and inspiring people that have been behind this project since I finally brought it up. Shuger Moreno Kushington, my right hand thats been has been apart of my second life since the day I met her working for a former magazine that I was a photographer for. She is my head photographer for my magazine as well as a co-worker of MxdbreedGraphix Sl Photography.

 Real Static: What You Never Knew Was There
Coming soon 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment