Saturday, September 20, 2014

*|*STYLE IT#45*|*FS-RD6:VG SHOES~ THE ONE WITH A DARK SIDE

THE ONE WITH A DARK SIDE


The moment you find the one, but realize there something more about them. That mysterious trait that you've been dying to figure out. As I am walking along the forest on a foggy night I feel the darkness creeping upon me, when I turn around its the one I can't live without but from a different dimension. His immortal existence of the darkness.


Attire:
VG shoes Over Sized tee
[VG]spandex tights  black
Accessories:
!(A)D) Diamonds Allover Face Piercing
:.Envious.: Self Reliant bangles
:::So Official  MESH Stomps (Timbs):: White leather
Appearance
- DAMNED - Queen of D. Black
[taketomi]_Rika_Reds (wear)
IKON Lucid Eyes - Abyss
[ b a h o l i ] - Astrid 
Slink Hands & Feet
Location of Shoot



No comments:

Post a Comment