Monday, May 26, 2014

\o/SSP Sizzlin' Summer Hunt\o/



1 Dress me in something cute

2 I take flight on two wheels

3 You have an Infatuation if you find me.

4 When you want a romantic getaway you'll find me here under the silver stars.

5 monekying around waiting at the bus stop

6 All pixels and stuff

7 Chinese or Chicken

8 Where the alley cats strike

9 You fancy huh .. hair done nails done

10 tickets movies titles

11 walk along me as i protect from things gettin in and things going out

12 Salude!!

13 120 perfect score

14 Say Cheese

15 A picture is worth 1000 words

16 Everychild likes to spend time here

17 be sure to hit the like button

18 Where you would find the Good Humor man

19 Defining the Essence of you logo

20 grab a coin and make a wish

21 Where you can find new items

22 Read any good books

23 This sometimes has a happy ending

24 Not the most pleasant place to go diving

25 Used for Cardio exercise 

26 synonym for obsessed

27 warm glowing light
  
28 Watch me dance in the air

29 Energized Raging Bull

30 Feel the bass in the music



No comments:

Post a Comment