Tuesday, May 27, 2014

☆Style It #4 Jumpers&Sneakers

Jumpers&Sneakers

When you see that nice Jumper in the Sl store or on Marketplace you know you just "NEED IT IN YOUR LIFE"
(as I would say). Everyone's style is different on how they were certain kinds of fashion. 
I like to wear SNEAKERS!! I love wearing sneakers!!.. 
I rock my Jumpers with sneakers. 
When I think of this Style I often think about 
B-Boys & B-Girls in the streets of L.A. or Brooklyn. They have these nice sneakers and fly jumpers on. 
 Tease Boutique there are many nice Jumpers to choose from! 
Only place I buy Sneakers from is JS Sporting Goods.


Attire:

Eclectic Jumper #16

*JS  AF1 White-Out Sneakers

Appearance :

Bella
( Hair - ^;^CaTwA^;^ )


                                     

Attire:

Eclectic Jumper #14

*JS  AF1 Blazer Faded: Grey/White Sneakers

Appearance :

Bella
( Hair - ^;^CaTwA^;^ )

No comments:

Post a Comment