Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Her Name Is PB


PB aka Paradise Bernitz Here coming to you live from the MxdbreedGraphix Photography.
Just wanted to stop by and say a couple of words of encouragement for any upcoming graphix designer or Photographer.  Never say that you can not achieve something, that give you a negative mind frame and will hinder you form challenging yourself to get better. Its always good to think your the best at what you do, self confidence is very important, but never fear the help of someone thats willing to help you strive for a better and great purpose. I used to think that what I did was great, which to me and those who support me do think so, but they also now that I can do better and will do better if I set my mind to it. I am very sensitive about my artistic ability but when you have the foundation of your craft go out into the Grid and practice,even if you don't upload the image in world make a Blog or a Facebook or tumblr page and show it off..
I used to be a photographer for several places, Delta News Magazine( Editor Mercedes Swords), which is where I got majority of my practice in from, King Fling Magazine(Editor 2nd2nonChrome), Twerk Team( Founder 2nd2nonChrome) some Greek organization like; Iota Sigma Psi Sorority Inc. , Rho Upsilon Tau Sorority Inc. , and Alpha Alpha Kappa Sorority Inc. , just to name a few, as well as flyers for friends and family on the side. Practice makes perfect. When its something your passionate about you work work and work to perfect it.
 When I first became a photographer on second life, not only did I want to be great at it, I wanted to be amazing at it. I learned through the 3 years that I've been on there what works for me and what doesn't. For example, green screens .. they work for some people, for me its a headache, I've become more persice with my edge erasing, taking more time to perfect it and make sure its clean, and popping off the page. I want to give the client something worth putting on facebook or on their in world profile.
A image the grid can see and say, I need that Photographers name or calling card because this is simply amazing and flawless. 
  One thing about being a Artist is that not one artist is the same as the next, thats the beauty of it. I used to be very hard on myself, there are some things I can not do because I haven't practiced enough on that certain area. My son Rashid Davis is very amazing at abstract picture, me on the other hand I really suck at it. Rashiddavis12 is a great hardworking up coming photographer, he strives and works very hard to make sure every image is glistening to his satisfaction. 
There are so many photographers that I do look up to for inspiration on second life, and great mentors thanks to my sister Candy Nowles  have given me motivation and strive to be all I can be. Finding someone to help you perfect or strengthen your talent isn't because they think they're better then you or that they feel that your style is bad, its more of the lessons and teachings to make it almost automatic for any passion you have. We when you know every thing that each image can possibly  possess or have to being that masterpiece a client will love. 
 I hope who ever is reading this that it inspired you, believe in yourself, your dreams, your passion and remember  any help or criticism isn't to break you down its to make you better as a person, a photographer and a business person.
  - PB-

No comments:

Post a Comment