Tuesday, July 02, 2013

PicChallenge #1: Seven Deadly Sins

 ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ Seven Deadly Sins٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
  A very good friend of mine Donevon Magic one of the original Ceo's of MxdbreedGraphix Photography and I often like to test each others skills by creating challenges for new picture ideas. As well as collaborating together to make great images to look at. Our first challenge was the Seven Deadly sins.The challenge was to create the gender point of views of each sin. The images below are both his and mine with a brief commentary of the challenge. 
     ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶Q#1: What was your favorite sin to create? ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
        DM: I would have to say Envy or vanity because I am very unfamiliar to the traits of either of these sins.
           PB: I would have to pick gluttony because, I love sweets, and the contrast of the colors and perspective of the image was just great.
   ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶Q#2: Which Sin was the hardest to come up with a concept? ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
    DM: Gluttony was the hardest one for me because, there was no way in an artistic way to give off the sin  that I couldn't personally place myself in.
    PB: Wrath was the hardest for me because, as much as I love dark and evil mysterious things, I don't believe in revenge, I struggled every much with that one.
 ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶   Q#3: When seeing what the other artist came up with which one of their sins was your  favorite? ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
DM:  I liked PB's Vanity, because the contrast of both sides of the image goes from Girly to hardcore, and the mirrors symbolize that each vain individual are in their own world.
PB:Greed was my favorite one, because it has variety of different objects that people idolize and the contrast of the green from the money and black of the SUV and the credit card.

 

 


 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment