Tuesday, July 02, 2013

.::DM&PB::.

(-’_’-)Donevon Magic & Paradise Bernitz(-’_’-)
  Two amazing photographer/graphic Designers as well as best friends on game and Off game. I really love having him around, for the longest it was very much needed. We would feed off ideas from one another, always taking pictures together, and coming up with great images and just having a great time. Donevon was the first person that always told me to "never give up, always keep your head up and do what you love. I will always be in your corner no matter what. " Never had an issue working on images with him or of him, he was my canvas when I wanted to test a new technique out. (giggles) From when I was a noob in second life to now, he's always been there, maybe not in the eyes of others but in the background where it was very much needed.  

One of My favorite images we have together

Noob days

FluidCreationz (MxdbreedGraphix Photography Now) and Magic Gestures

No comments:

Post a Comment