Monday, July 01, 2013

。◕ ‿ ◕。 MxdbreedGraphix -SL 。◕ ‿ ◕。


。◕ ‿ ◕。Hey!!!Welcome to the Official blog of MxdbreedGraphix Photography of secondlife!!! You have entered the artistic journey of  the one and only Paradise Bernitz. You will get a glance of images that she has created for many, as well read the feedback from her clients, models, and mentors that she has worked with. Some of the images are post-to-date from when she first started her passion  to recently, to show the growth and development of her craft. Please feel free to bookmark this blog and add her inworld (Paradise.Bernitz) . Yes this is a revised blog to the one that was created a few weeks ago if any of you wondered.  "I have been on second Life for three years, and been a photographer for many different things on the grid. I am very passionate about each image I create, wether its for a group, family member or a complete stranger. I've been learning a lot of new techniques that have sharpened my eyes and perspective to make every image stand out."- Paradise Bernitz。◕ ‿ ◕。


Pearlistic Dimensions
I called my blog Pearlistic Dimensions because it was more symbolic and catchy. In both Second Life and Real Life my birthday/Rezzday fall in the month of June, depending on which birthstone chart you look at the gem for June is a Pearl. The Pearl is the most rarest gem, that takes ten years to form a single one, not a single pearl comes out the same.  Dimensions comes into play because I see the world in a different way, each element is its own level of creativity, the perspective of any object has a story to tell.  




No comments:

Post a Comment