Tuesday, July 02, 2013

.::Part Of Your World::.


Every girls dream is to be a Disney Princess. As a little girl I always wanted to be a mermaid. My favorite movie in the entire world is The Little Mermaid . When I got to second life, and I saw that I could be a mermaid I got really excited. Ariel is my favorite Disney princess of all time. There is a store inworld BitterBunnies where they have a Disney Princess& Villains Collection for women, as you see in the picture I am wearing them both. I had a Little Mermaid Photo Shoot with a friend and we had a blast back in the beginning of 2012. The Sea is one place in a virtual or real world that you can just be at peace as you hear the seagulls and the waves create a relaxing rhythm to ease your mind. I used photoshop cs5 and fotoflexer  an online editing program for these images. 


 I am Queen of the Seas  I love the colors and contrast of shapes.
When I need a Extra for an Image, my bestie Demon is always ready for 
his close up(lol)




 









No comments:

Post a Comment