Tuesday, July 02, 2013

HW Assingment#1: Manipulation

 Manipulation Image Assignment

First homework assignment from my mentor. 
(Click the link about and try it for yourself!!!)
I suggest to watch the video and take your time,
 its easier to see and hear then reading and getting confused.
☆.。.†:*・゜☆.。†.:*・゜☆.。†.:*・゜☆.。†.:
☆.。.†:*・゜☆.。†.:*・゜☆.。†.:*・゜☆.。†.:
Homework is Completed! 
They say a picture is worth 10000 words

At night is when I come faced with my fears,
trying to fight these tears.
As they fall like raindrops onto the ground,
there something evil and dark following me around.
Staying true to the ones I love,
battling these demons from hurting my broken dove.
Its frighten and tries to fly away,
continuously saying hey its going to be okay.
In order to have a Sunny day,
You must first get through this storm and pray.
The light that shines to lead me in the right direction,
sometimes might have its bumps and aggression.
I will get to the end of this road with pure happiness,
As long as I believe in his righteousness .
- Paradise Bernitz

☆.。.†:*・゜☆.。†.:*・゜☆.。†.:*・゜☆.。†.:

         
☆゚+.☆゚+.☆゚+.☆゚+.☆゚+.☆゚+.☆゚+.☆゚

 This is a great place to get backgrounds, brushes, as well a good place to display your work

 Where there over 100 tutorials for You to try different photo effects 

No comments:

Post a Comment